There are a couple of potential fixes - read below.
1) Make sure you are using YouTube.com with a secure https connection. TubeBuddy only works over a secure connection so if you see "http://www.youtube.com" change your browser url so there is an "s" after "http" ---> "https://www.youtube.com"
2) If you are in Incognito Mode in Chrome, you need to explicit ally allow TubeBuddy to run in Incognito mode by going to chrome://extensions/in your browser bar and selecting the option.
3) Sometimes in your extensions list it will say "Fix" next to TubeBuddy and you will need to click that. Go to chrome://extensions/ in your browser and scroll down to find TubeBuddy and see if you see a "Fix" notification.
4) Some people have uninstalled and then re-installed and it magically starts working again. Try that. Especially if you are on Chrome. Go here: chrome://extensions/ then click the trash can icon next to TubeBuddy. Then install again from: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tubebuddy/mhkhmbddkmdggbhaaaodilponhnccicb
5) There could be a chance that another browser extension that you have installed is conflicting with TubeBuddy. You can try disabling all other extensions, refreshing YouTube and see if TubeBuddy shows up. If so, start adding them back one at a time (and refreshing YouTube) until TubeBuddy doesn't show up and you can identify which plugin has the problem. Send us a link to the plugin and we will work to ensure the two programs play nicely.
6)If you're still not up and running, please email us the following information:(email@example.com)
- What browser you're on (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and Operating System (Windows / Mac)
- Try a different browser. If you are on Chrome, try installing FireFox. If you're on FireFox, try Chrome. Do other browsers work?
7) lf your have PrivacyBadger install, you will need to uninstall it.