There are three ways to get your TubeBuddy milestones.
Note: A milestone certificate will only stay up for 30 days.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Through TubeBuddy's Browser Extension
- Through the TubeBuddy Mobile App
- Through TubeBuddy.com
- Check out TubeBuddy's video on this!
1. TubeBuddy's Browser Extension
1. When you have TubeBuddy installed on your browser, you should see the TB icon on YouTube.com. Click on that icon and it'll take you to a drop-down menu.
2. Click on the Milestones tab in the drop-down menu. You should see your milestones here. If you don't see your milestones, then it means you haven't gotten any in the past 30 days.
3. If you see your milestones, click on the hyperlink and it'll take you to the milestone page for you to download. You can also share to Facebook and Twitter right in the drop-down menu. If you're a Pro user or higher, you can select a different cosmetic on the left side.
2. TubeBuddy Mobile App
1. Head on over to your TubeBuddy app on your Android or iPhone. It should take you to your videos page. Click on the trophy icon at the bottom center of the screen.
2. If you have reached a milestone within 30 days, you will see it in this page in addition to your upcoming milestones. You'll be able to click on the milestones, which will then take you to the certificate.
3. Here, you can choose to either download the certificate or share it to social media.
1. Head on over to https://tubebuddy.com/milestones. You'll see the option to paste in your channel link or anybody else's channel link on the left side of the page. You can put in your channel name, your channel ID, or the URL.
2. After finding your channel, it'll take you to your milestones page. Here, you'll find all your recent milestones along with any upcoming milestones. If you don't see your milestones, then it means you haven't reached any in the last 30 days.
3. If you believe that you have achieved a milestone but the YouTube analytics do not match the TubeBuddy listed next milestone information, please also see this article.
Want to see how to get the TubeBuddy milestones in action? Check out the video below!